Wednesday, June 18

Ooh, Puffy, you nasty! With your fine self!

My man Puffy is at it again, turning us on with his nasty talk!

“Then I'll have a manicure and pedicure – and yes, I wax as well. Men owe it to women to make sure they are well-groomed.”

“I wax my privates. I also wear my fragrance, Unforgivable Black.”

That man knows how to keep a woman happy! These hairy fools out there could learn a thing or two from this classy and talented gentleman!

Of course it's up to us women to keep our men happy! And as you probably know, men like their women the way they like their yogurt: With the fruit on the bottom! That's why it's important for us to keep that ass fat! Head to McDonald's on that snack break! You and your man will be glad you did!

Just look how happy he is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dammmmm